Located south of Fort Myers and just north of Bonita Springs and Naples, The Village of Estero has a desirable location in SW Florida.
Candidates for the Village Council are now campaining for an election to be held on March 3rd.
Several new developments are under way or scheduled for the next months in Estero.
- Hertz headquarters are already under construction for a few months already and should be ready for the end of the year or beginning of 2016. They are located at the SE corner of US 41 and Williams Rd, just north of Rapallo. Hertz has already open its rental and sale division.
- Wal-Mart has cleared up the parcel at the corner of US 41 and Estero Pkway
- Estero Grande a controversial Estero mixed use project close to Breckenridge Golf & Tennis Club has been approved by Lee County. Estero Grande is a 30-acre project with commercial out lots in front of rentals units.
- The clearing up of a parcel on US 41 just north of Ford dealership is underway for the construction of a new Honda dealership.
- Always on US 41 and just across Coconut Point Mall, Pollo Tropical & First Watch will open very soon.
- Duffy's Sports Grill will open soon taking the place of the former Stoney's Sport Cafe close to Stoneybrook.
- Estero on the River, a large parcel of 87 acres at the NE corner of Corkscrew Rd and US 41 is now on the market for $34 millions. The property is zoned for 530 residential units and 300,000 sqft of commercial spaces. Beautiful trees and Estero River runs in the middle of the property. Hopefully the future owner will preserve part of that beautiful setting!
- Pebble Pointe At The Brooks, a new community under development in The Brooks has just released its floor plans and pricing.
- Tidewater by Del Webb, an active adult community will start mid 2015 at the corner of Ben Griffin rd and Estero Pkway.
Stay tuned for more developments coming in the next months in the Village of Estero!