Pelican Sound Golf & River Club - Estero, Florida -
The enhancement project of the River Club in Pelican Sound which started in April, is going pretty well. Construction is on schedule for a completion end of 2014. View the video capturing the first steps of the project, as of June 5th 2014.
Pelican Sound is a unique bundled golf community with boating capabilities (West of US 41 - Access to the Gulf of Mexico) in Estero, Florida and offering the following amenities:
- 27-hole championship Audubon certified golf course.
- Two clubhouses & restaurants.
- Boat shuttle to the beach (Lovers Key state park).
- Boat launch on Estero River with direct Gulf access. Secure boat storage available.
- 6 Har-Tru lighted tennis courts with an active tennis center.
- State-of-the-art tennis center.
- Canoe/kayak launch.
- 6 swimming-pools.
Pelican Sound is only one mile from Coconut Point Mall. 15 mn away from SWFL International Airport. Close to the beaches (Bonita Beach, Barefoot Beach) and 20 mn away from shopping and restaurants of Mercato in Naples.
Estero is ideally located between Naples and South Fort Myers.