Here is the monthly real estate market update just released this morning by NABOR (Naples Association Boards of Realtors).
Report shows that February 2014 has shown strong real estate sales in the area.
Here are the main points of the report:
- Overall pending and closed sales increased 5 % each from 10,629 pending sales in the 12-months ending February 2013 to 11,151 in the 12-months ending February 2014, and 9,308 closed sales in the 12-months ending February 2013 to 9,735 in the 12-months ending February 2014.
- 20% increase in closed sales for all homes over $300,000.
- Large decrease of inventory ( - 20%) in the segment of $300,000 and under.
- Overall median closed prices for homes $300,000 and below increased 14 %.
- Overall median closed prices for homes $2 million and above increased 7 %.
- Overall Days on Market is at 94 for February 2014.
The season 2014 seems to be so far one of the busiest ever.
Multiple offers situation are common for homes priced on either end of the market.