June 25, 2013
Like most of the areas located West of US 41 and close to the Gulf of Mexico, the real estate market has been very active in Bay Colony, a private and upscale enclave of Pelican Bay.
The inventory is now minimal for resale properties in Bay Colony due to high demand. Bay Colony is definitively in a seller's market, especially for the luxury high-rise towers on the shoreline:
- Contessa: 3 properties on the market starting at $1,495,000. 6 condos sold in the past 12-month period.
- Carlysle: None on the market. 1 condo sold in the past year.
- Brighton: 1 condo for sale. 8 sold in the past 12 months.
- Biltmore: None for sale. 3 condos sol in the past year.
- Windsor: None for sale. 1 sold.
- Remington: One for sale. 4 closed in the past 12-month period.
Among the other towers, Trieste is the one with the larger inventory: 12 units on the market and 3 sold.
Marquesa has 3 condos for sale, Salerno none and Toscana has four condos for sale.
Bay Colony Shores has only one estate home available.
View All Properties For Sale in Bay Colony...