Overall pending home sales increased 101% in May 2009 compared to 2008:
- 1,029 units under contract in May 2009.
- 511 units in May 2008.
The closing sales were up 36% for the past 12 months ending May 2008:
- 5,446 for the 12-month period ending in May 2009.
- 4,005 for the 12-month period ending in May 2008.
The properties with a listing price under $300,000 saw a 177% increase of pending sales!
The average days on the market (DOM) decreased also 24% from 203 days in May 2008 to 155 days in May 2009.
You can view the full report and statistics on my website at:
- Full report for Naples area real estate sales in May 2009.
- Naples area - real estate statistics - May 2009.
This shows that the market in the Naples area starts to recover in all price's ranges.
Do not miss an opportunity to buy a property at a great price in a great area. Do not hesitate to email me if you have a question about a particular area or community. I will be pleased to give you my expertise.
View all available properties for sale...